Friday, June 30, 2006

Onboard Videos From Combe



There is Matt's onboard above. He drove very well and took the points home - good lad!

And Heres mine below, Unfortunatley in conked out just before the end of the first lap. Still get a bit of action though!



My day started well. Rich and I got to the circuit in pretty good time considering we got fairly drunk the night before at a beer festival. I qualified well with sixth (staring straight at the back of Rivett's gearbox). Unfortunately the revs still arnt working properly on my dash so I got a fairly poor start inabel to see if I was going to bog down or spin the wheels up (I bogged down as it happens). I Fell to about eighth but felt quick when I got maimed from behind at the end of the first lap - it put me on the grass and I lost a load of places/time. I pulled some of them back, but yellow flags and a few laps behind the safety car ruined my recovery drive and I ended up ninth - pretty rubbish but thats how it goes sometimes.

See if you can spot which goon hit me:





The week before I also did my first enduro with Dave and I sharing the same bike. It was ok, he did more laps than me, and I was pretty tired but good experience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home